We are often hiring, if we don't have any vacancies listed below you can still fill out our Job Application form - we will hold your details and contact you should we have any availabilities. Alternatively, you can call the home between 09:00 and 17:00 to discuss.
Healthcare Assistant - Night shift
20:00 - 08:00 with 1 hour break
£8.72 p/h (plus a bonus scheme of an extra 25p p/h)
Part time or full time (1, 2, or 3 shifts per week).
Under the supervision of healthcare professionals;
· To provide support, encouragement and practical assistance to help service users maintain and promote their independence.
· To conduct yourself professionally at all times, this includes complying with the policy & procedures of Brownlands.
· Establish and maintain relationships with service users, relatives and staff.
· Welcome and receive Service Users and/or visitors to the care environment.
· Contribute to the development of the programmes of care
· Assist with reports by means of observation and the passing on of information to the person-in-Charge and participate in reviews
· Develop a knowledge of skilled care and practice relevant to the clinical area and service user needs.
· Ability to use Hoists, Stand Aids, Rota stand
· Use appropriate communication skills for the benefit of Service Users and all carers.
· Assist service user in meeting all their care needs in a professional respectful manner
· Assist the service user to access and use toilet facilities.
· Complete all paperwork